At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
We are creating a new Regional Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are looking for a Directors Remuneration Reporting Specialist who will be responsible for correct completion of Emolument Certificates for Senior Management. The role also has responsibility for preparing the Audit and Remuneration Committee (ARC) reporting for the same group of Senior Management.
- Internal/External Reporting of Actuals – Prepare the Audit and Remuneration Committee (ARC) reporting on a quarterly basis for the Senior Management
- Emolument Certificates – preparation of the 9 month and 12 month certificates for the Senior Management and the annual report and accounts.
- External Audit – primary point of contact for the 9 months and 12 month year end audit of the Emolument Certificates for the GSK Annual Reports and the statutory consolidated
- Compliance and Control - Manage internal Sarbox compliance for area, including the annual internal audit
- Primary point of contact for Executive assistants, training and coaching of same with regards to the deliverables for the Emolument Certificate process.
- Process Improvements – Deliver process improvements to current ways of working along with any ad hoc project activities as required from time to time.
- Assist the Long Term Incentives Team Leader with the preparation of the monthly results.
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Good understanding of ERP and excel modelling skills
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, particularly with regards to dealing with sensitive data
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- Preferred qualifications:
- SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.