Financial Systems Analyst
93 dni temu
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Do you like to work with systems of a challenging complexity? Are you independent and self- driven analytical thinker? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- maintain the rules and master data tables for the financial general ledger systems.
- assist in coordinating the monthly financial close process
- perform daily checks and monitor the finance systems from a banking and technical perspective
- identify and clear validation errors caused by data quality issues related to static data attributes
- perform reconciliation of general ledger system to consolidation reporting financial systems.
- support the successful implementation of finance projects
- challenge and develop authorization concepts related to finance systems
- assist in the release and test management of system updates
You'll be working in the Business Operability Team in Wroclaw cooperating closely with team in Switzerland. We are a Finance function supporting and maintaining the integrity of the finance ledger and underlying data feeds. The team is truly global and supports the Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas divisions. We aim to be recognized by our colleagues as Key Business Partners, Guardians of our Financial Reporting Reputation and Stewards of our resources.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree in IT, accounting, business or similar field
- between 2 and 4 years of work experience in the area of financial accounting combined with good understanding of data bases
- intermediate SQL knowledge
- strong MS Office skills – especially MS Excel
- business intelligence tools experience, preferably Business Objects - would be an asset
- fluent in English; knowledge of German would be additional asset
- an analytic thinker with the willingness to develop technical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!