Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
The role main responsibilities will include planning, directing, executing and monitoring all Payroll activities for SBD France entities: plan and deliver payroll service, ensuring that all staff are paid accurately and on time, work with Payroll Specialist and France Payroll Manager to set staff development objectives lead on projects and initiatives to develop and implement key changes, develop and deliver an innovative service that provides excellence to customers. Support solving problems and independently resolve first level escalations, follow-up on the status of outstanding issues.
- Managing Payroll Team (Warsaw & France based)
- Supervising and monitoring monthly activities completion, according to the existing checklist & calendar
- First point of contact for escalations and more complexed requests.
- First point of contact and coordinator for audit requests.
- Identifying risks and ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Identifying process improvement activities
- Ensuring compliance with all internal/external regulations and requirements
- Managing the relationship with the local payroll vendor
- Managing change requests with the local payroll vendor
- Establish and improve quality relationship with stakeholders
- Coordinating annual activities completion in line with the deadlines (Year-end tasks, annual returns to Social Security, audits)
- Completing payroll project work as required
- Subject matter expert and point of contact for Payroll Global initiatives, Payroll Regional initiatives, including integrations of acquired companies
- Very good France Payroll knowledge is a must
- Fluent French speaker (read, written, spoken)
- Experience in work in a similar position will be an advantage
- Commitment to providing an outstanding level of service
- Strong Excel and willingness to develop them
- Be highly confidential
- Organizational skills, flexibility
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics will be an advantage
- Previous experience with external payroll vendor (NGA) will be a plus
- Convenient office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Social activities: yoga classes, volleyball and soccer games, basketball team, discount for theater tickets
- Internal training (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Remote work
Please send your CV via
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.