Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Functional Cloud Analyst – Workforce Management
17 dni temu
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Workforce Management – Functional Cloud Analyst
The Workforce Management Functional Cloud Analyst will be advising on how workforce management related process requirements should be best supported in our global HRIS system, Cornerstone On Demand.
This role is a key role in translating & bridging process requirements with system solutions including the support for the global and regional process owners of Recruitment, Talent & Performance, Reward & Recognition, Learning and Development as well as Workforce Management & Analytics.
A regular day at work
- Supporting the Global Workforce Management Process Owner in defining best in class global Workforce Management processes, for example:
- Transfers, Promotions, Exits, (parts of) Onboarding, Exits, Leave of Absence etc.
- Understanding the impact on data definitions & data requirements as a result of these processes
- Working in close collaboration with global and regional Recruitment, Talent & Performance, Reward & Recognition, Learning, and Development team as well as with the global and regional Workforce Management & Analytics teams to implement global decisions
- Liaising with other functional & technical teams on how to deliver global system support for new Workforce Management processes and programs
- Supporting & driving continuous improvement within the Global Workforce Management function
- Helping to support other HR process owners with a building, aligning and implementing cross-process solutions
- Facilitate system training and best practice sharing between regions
- Proactively promoting and engaging in close collaboration with IT
- Engaging in new releases from system provider including evaluations, assess impact of process, sign off and working with functional & technical analysts to implement changes
- Utilize regional User Group for best practice sharing and to drive key enhancement requests
- Active participation on Suggestion City (vendor feedback/suggestion sites) and in design preview sessions
- Participate in projects within the Workforce Management process area
Education & experience
- Fluency in English
- University degree in HR or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience with a global role in HR process & system development and implementation – with a specialization in Workforce Management (Employee and Line Manager self service solutions, Onboarding, Hiring, Moves, Exits)
- Experience of at least one global HRIS implementation preferably in a matrix structure would be an asset
- Team & solution-orientated, with analytical thinking & pro-active mindset
- Patient organized yet flexible & adaptable when necessary
- Detail-oriented when necessary
- Ability to communicate and engage a diverse audience including senior stakeholders
- Available to travel / full-time orientated
- Fixed-term contract (Approx. 1 year).
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications.
- We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance.
- Attractive social benefits package (Online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team events and many others).