- Implement programs and initiatives from program/project planning through to event management on the day of delivery – e.g.:
- Program/project planning: set up and share calendar invites, book external venues, manage key communications with participants and their managers, secure leaders supporting sessions, working with program managers on training materials, manage external providers and generated costs
- In-person and virtual events: support the coordination on site and virtually
- Facilitation and production of virtual sessions
- Follow up: collect feedback, manage follow up communications, reporting
- Manage stakeholder relationships (Talent Development and other HR colleagues, managers, participants and external vendors) to ensure the successful delivery of learning programs and initiatives, and to ensure participants are engaged and supported in their careers and development
- Write clear, concise, and accurate learning communications
- Work closely with experienced colleagues, collect feedback, learn from experience, to ensure that processes, communications and tools support the business in the attainment of learning and development
- Proactively provide programs status updates to help flag any potential issues
- Support knowledge management by tracking and keeping accurate records
- Support the continuous improvement process of our programs by supporting ROI assessment (costs tracking, simple retention and engagement analysis etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage and execute training projects and events in support of complex initiatives across a matrixed and global corporate structure.
- Min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g. Communication, Business, HR management, etc.)
- Self-motivated, adaptable and resilient team player with outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including strong planning and project management skills with the ability demonstrated capacity to be flexible and proactive, work independently, manage multiple projects, and deliver initiatives within a short timescale with speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Experience working in a lean environment with the ability to produce high quality deliverables on standard MS Office tools independently: advanced Excel skills is a must
- LMS knowledge (Workday Learning experience will be an advantage)
- Experience with facilitating and producing sessions will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all organizational levels.
- Ability to confidently engage and manage effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Customer service skills, including a high level of professionalism.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude; passion for excellence and desire to improve existing systems and processes.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and develop appropriate recommendations to support continuous program improvements.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.