At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Mobile Networks
Mobile Networks, which includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group will offer the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It target leadership in key technologies such as 5G, ORAN and vRAN.
Global Welcome Centers (GWCs) provide 24x7x365 access for customers and Nokia teams who require Nokia Care service (across all Business Groups). GWCs are in Canada, China, India and Poland. GWCs are committed to exceeding customer expectations by performing the following functions while maximizing cost efficiency:
- Register and entitle customer service requests
- Route customer service requests efficiently to the proper global support organizations
- Coordinate delivery activities with appropriate global support organizations, as needed
- Monitor compliance with customer’s Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The Operations Planning team focus on the optimization of resources and workload dispatch to meet internal KPIs guidelines and deliver world class service to customers in a cost effective manner.
Operations Planning Specialist will ensure Software deployment (and maintenance) are on timely manner with minimum impact of GWC delivery centers. They will be the main interface between GWC and IT world (Genesys, voice solution, Nokia networks/cloud)
Short term objective will be to deploy and fine tune migration from Genesys Engage to Genesys Cloud.
Ops Planning Specialist will be co- located with GWC Poland team.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
Drive continuous improvement of the GWC operations through:
- Optimising agent & resource activity
- Improving quality relating to agent activity and customer complaints
- Ensuring corrective/recovery actions in a timely fashion
- Proactively reconfiguring service routing, applications, telecoms routing as necessary to optimise and maintain service availability
- Configuring the GWC systems as necessary for service provision, agent and resource setup, and system setup.
- With transition to Genesys Cloud, configuration and fine tuning will take a large place in coming months
BCP & IT
- Ensure that the BCP for all of the GWC’s is fully active, tested and up to date (including co-ordination of BCP Tests).
- Escalate and manage any ongoing IT issues relating to the GWC’s
- This task includes to be “on-call” on regular basis (today: 1 week every 4 weeks)
- Communicating to GWC management on GWC operational performance (outages) and generate timely and accurate operational reports for the GWC Local Teams and Management
- Using historical traffic data per service and inputs to forecast staffing model
- Using GWC tools to improve costs of operation for all GWCs
- Ensuring necessary and sufficient resources are in place according to anticipated need.
- Rota development in line with local working environment
- Develop, maintain and update the GWC SharePoint Website for Operations Planning specific content.
- Communicate change requests for IT Infrastructure (e.g. Genesys Strategy, LAN. WAN diagrams) at the GWC locations and maintain this information in an updated and central storage area.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical background is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to the changing work environment
- 4 years’ experience in a customer service environment is desired.
- Good knowledge of Customer Service in Telecommunication domain
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be flexible, willing to work unsociable hours (on-call, but no 24/7 shift)
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Motivated self-starter
- Seeks continual operational improvements
- Delivers on commitments
- Team player
- Well organized
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work successfully across international cultures
- Ability to work effectively with a direct supervisor who is not co-located
- Able to work from home when needed/required.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”