Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Hadoop Data Quality Developer in Data Quality Intelligence cluster.
As the Center of Competence Data Quality Intelligence we are acting as the Data Quality Control unit of Commerzbank AG. A team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists supports the group-wide Data Governance Framework and ensures a centralized development of Data Quality Assessment skills in Commerzbank. In order to allow for digitalization, reduction of costs, meeting regulatory requirements, our goal is to enhance the overall Data Quality of Commerzbank’s data.
Your main tasks will be:
- Enhance and maintain Data Quality Assurance framework and include new data sources/ areas for further issue identification which includes design and implement functional data quality assessments in order to check Commerzbank’s data pool for inconsistencies. This also includes automatization of data processes and monitoring.
- Design and implement suitable management reports and publish them based on Business Intelligence tools.
- Acting as an adviser and service unit for the Chief Data Officer and the Data Stewards to support onetime Data Quality related initiatives and remediation/ improvement projects.
- Acting as an adviser and service unit to operate and support the regularly (weekly, monthly) execution of Data Quality Rules and DQ Performance Scorecards as a permanent process to support the continuous DQ improvement, i.e. develop, establish, execute and own Data Quality assessment methodologies on the data lake
What we expect from you:
- good knowledge of data analysis
- practical programming experience in any of the following: PL/SQL / Python / Java / Scala / PySpark desired
- readiness for business travel to Germany (during first 3 months for knowledge transfer)
Nice to have:
- practical experience with data quality topics
- familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g Cognos, SAS)
- experience with database (e.g Hadoop, Oracle, MySQL..)
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Commerzbank jest wiodącym bankiem komercyjnym, oferującym szeroką gamę usług finansowych zarówno dla klientów prywatnych jak i korporacyjnych. Finansuje znaczną część niemieckiego handlu zagranicznego i jest niekwestionowanym liderem w zakresie finansowania dla małych i średnich przedsiębiorstw. W samych Niemczech posiada jedną z najgęstszych sieci oddziałów spośród niemieckich banków prywatnych. W grupie Commerzbank znajdują się ponadto comdirect oraz mBank - jedne z najbardziej innowacyjnych banków na świecie. Commerzbank służy swoim klientom na wszystkich rynkach świata.