You will be responsible for correct and timely HR data processing within Client’s HCM, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. You will be equipped with world-class leading tools and systems – Workday and Salesforce and supported by professionals in Digital Employee Operations / HRO environment.
You will also interact with the Client’s employees on a daily basis via phone, case management tool and chat, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related queries and requests.
Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with Client’s HR team members onshore, and making sure that all the necessary information is provided to you in order to be able to provide the Client’s employees with the detailed response as per agreed SLAs.
- Answering calls / cases in the case management tool / chat and help Client’s employees to navigate in Workday HCM self-service mode
- Helping the employees to raise a ‘ticket’ in the case management tool
- Answering calls / cases / chat and help the employees to navigate through the Employee Portal
- Providing clarifications and guidance on HR policies, procedures and processes
- Monitoring Workday work inbox and processing the actions assigned to your role in the system for core HR processes (like ‘Starters’, ‘Movers’, ‘Leavers’)
- Producing the HR letters and documentation for Client’s employees
- Escalating Workday work items to the appropriate party, if required
- Participation in transitioning the processes to our delivery center in Poland, including knowledge gathering and creating documentation
We are looking for a communicative and analytical person to join our new project!
You will have a chance to work with professionals and support a technologically advanced company that originates from the Silicon Valley. Join us and make a difference!
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Very good command of spoken and written English (C1) and French (C1)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in working on similar positions (HR Service Desk, HR Administration, Customer Service) for at least 1 year
- Experience in working in a case driven environment
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- Basic understanding and working in line with Employee Experience/Customer Experience
- Readiness to work in shifts (between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.