Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
HR Administration Specialist with German
250 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The jobholder will be responsible for the correct and timely HR data processing, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The HR Administration Specialist will also interact with the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related requests. Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with other delivery team members, and making sure that all the necessary documentation is up to date.
- Answer client’s calls and emailsÂ
- Process HR Administration requestsÂ
- Provide clarification of HR policies and proceduresÂ
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition planÂ
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframesÂ
- Bachelor degreeÂ
- Very good command of spoken and written GermanÂ
- Very good command of spoken and written EnglishÂ
- Attention to detailsÂ
- Good knowledge of MS OfficeÂ
- Good communication skillsÂ
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team membersÂ
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environmentÂ
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram