The HRBP Senior Specialist role serves as a liaison between the business line and Corporate HR to assess human resources needs in areas such as employment, performance management, compensation, career development, management development and competency development. The incumbent must understand the business units being supported and will need analytic skills and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. The individual should also have good process orientation & implementation skills. Medium level understanding of local laborzsx law and local practices is a must.
HRBP will be a part of local HR Talent Management team, cooperating closely with entire team in Poland.
- To act as a point of the contact for the employees and managers in dedicated fields / business unit(s)
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs,
- Work in partnership with local and Corporate HR Team to identify opportunities and areas of improvement
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice
- Partner with the other Talent Managers / Business Partners and other teams to seamlessly manage and execute Business deliverables
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR policies in line with best practice, keep HR handbooks and policies on Cognizant platform up to date
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives - partner with Business leaders and understand the nature of the Business and proactively work on the engagement model
- Experience of HR processes, policies and procedures
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience in HR department (Generalist wide) position
- Min. medium level practical knowledge of labor legislation in Poland
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other HR tools
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- Functional knowledge of personnel administration is an asset
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related is an asset
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.