DEKRA Praca is a company belonging to the DEKRA AG holding - a leader in personnel services throughout Europe. Our activity is focused on the territory of Poland, acting as an intermediary in recruiting employees and offering broadly understood services in the field of personnel consulting, permanent recruitment and temporary work. DEKRA Praca Sp. z o. o. is the Employment Agency No. 8194.
Currently, for our international Client with headquarters in Atlanta and numerous branches, incl. Barcelona, Bogota, Charleston, Dublin, Kuala Lumpur, London, San Jose, Costa Rica, San Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Sofia, Sydney, Tokyo and Warsaw, we are looking for new team members, who will join the world's largest team of experienced Technology and Sales experts.
The IOM cooperates with sales leaders to work out new opportunities and advance them across the sales cycle. IOM also collaborates with other internal and/or client resources to close deals and achieve desired revenue quotas.
- catching qualified leads, developing pipeline opportunities and closing deals.
- targeting existing and net new prospects;
- targeting Operational, Business, and Financial Decision Makers.
- messaging to prospect profiles, using effective sales methods according to needs.
- covering multiple offers for transactional sales.
- validating opportunities, pipeline progression, and potentially deal closure.
- Forecasting the plans.
- Communication Skills – advanced written and verbal communication, strong relationship building.
- Sales Skills – Consultative sales approach.
- Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of IT industry trends, ability to learn and discuss solutions
- Business Operations – knows procedures of successful deal closure and can manage dependencies in other teams
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience – Sales experience in IT industry with a proven track record of goals achievement.
- Languages – Dutch or French level (C1) required.
- Tools/Systems – Fluency with Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools and experience using CRM systems required. Preferred knowing of prospecting tools Zoominfo, Techtarget, etc.
DEKRA Praca Sp. z o.o.
DEKRA Praca Sp. z o.o. jest częścią niemieckiej firmy DEKRA AG, która obecnie działa w ponad 20 krajach, zatrudniając łącznie ponad 17.000 pracowników. DEKRA Praca Sp. z o.o należy do Dekra Arbeit GmbH z siedzibą w Stuttgarcie – jednego z liderów na międzynarodowym rynku HR posiadając 112 oddziałów działających na terenie Europy.