METRO SERVICES has a dynamic opportunity for an Integration Expert with experience in IT system deployments and process standardization. The Integration Expert is responsible for Integration Management of SAP S/4 HANA implementation, active creation and definition of internal processes reporting to Program Manager and taking responsibility for all aspects of the project such as developing, coordinating, evaluating and executing integration project plans.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Integration Expert position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Strategic coordination and development of SAP S/4 HANA Project Integration process
- Coordination of cross-functional activities (e.g. Solution Playbacks, Collaboration Hubs, Cutover), creation of cross-functional work products (e.g. Workshop Catalogs, Workshop Schedules), and creation of cross-functional templates (e.g. Workshop Decks, Solution Design Documents)
- Tactical management of functional streams including creating templates and standards across streams, reviewing quality and consistency of work products and solutions, detailed planning for the PMO, holistic risk mitigation and issues management, and options analysis for cross-stream decisions
- Development, detailing and communication of integration project plans based on beneficial realization of waterfall project management
- Responsible to manage/minimize project risks of integration process and report them to Program Manager
- Communication and alignment with legacy system owner or other ongoing programs
- Coordination of solutions to enhance quality standards on base of harmonized data and processes
- Responsible to meet the needs of quality audits and governance aspects
- Definition and application of specific communication mix for different target groups
- Coordination with vendors and partners on integration business analysis.
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in information technologies, business economics or equivalent education
- 2-3 years of SAP experience needed
- 2+ years experience in E2E implementations
- CPG experience preferable
- Oversight and solution architect responsibilities for E2E processes and functional solutions
- Management of integration points through an integration strategy
- General knowledge of Record to Report, Order to Cash, Logistics, Plan to Manufacture, Procure to Pay, Data, Testing, Security, Infrastructure, Development, Change Management, and Project Management
- Previous experience as an Integration Expert of at least one large-scale SAP implementation
- Multi-vendor experience, offshore/remote experience
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills, high level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High IT affinity, analytical skills, openness to learn and grow
- English level - advanced (verbal and writing)
- Previous solid experience with to implement ERP systems (Area of Finance & Controlling), ideally SAP
- Experience in Project Management in global or multi-organizational projects preferably with SSC/BPO
- Project management certifications (Prince2, PMP or PMI)
- Thorough understanding of organization-wide processes (BPM)
- Willingness to travel 3 days per week,
- Flexibility, dynamic and engagement skills, structural and focusing capabilities, strategic skills and being able to keep the general overview.
- Independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions,
- Being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely from another city in Poland between travels.
Aplikuj już dziś! Prześlij swoją aplikację za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.