HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
Role, responsibilities, and skill sets:
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer’s end users.
- Work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve Difficult problems.
- Flexible working hours from 7/8 am till 11/12 noon or else from 1/2 pm till 4/5 pm.
- Windows Operating systems.
- MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- Anti-virus and firewall software.
- PC Hardware knowledge - Desktop, Laptop Peripheral devices (printers, scanners).
- Fluent in Italian & English (B2 & Above).
- We are looking for candidates with or without experience.
- Life insurance.
- Private health insurance.
- MultiSport Card.
- Lunch & leisure vouchers.
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.