Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
IT Business Analyst
185 dni temu
CEVA Logistics – leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in Freight Management, Contract Logistics, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our Eastern & CentralEurope organization as a:
This role will be responsible for analysing business requirements of our internal and external clients. Could be for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions same as system changes (change requests) focused on operational efficiencies and improvements. The focus will be to ensure understanding of client needs and delivery of high quality business analysis and implementation specialism to the CEVA operations and its clients. Analysts need to specify the functional requirements regarding system functionalities, documents and interfaces if required, resulting with providing Business Requirements Document. Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients are part of the job as well.
- Undertake requirements reviews by interviewing clients.
- Generate specified documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with CEVA Project Management Methodology standards (functional specifications, BRD).
- Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with CEVA Operations and at time with the External Customer.
- Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks.
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery.
- Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers
- Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
- Training Key User"s with the CEVA operations on the system and best practice.
The Business Analyst will be part of the Eastern and Central Europe IT team reporting to IT Director level.
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background
- At least 5 years" experience in a large international logistic environment;
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems;
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing;
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills;
- Analytical and flexible;
- Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus;
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
We offer interesting job in global organization with multiple development opportunities, friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, company car and mobile, benefit system)
If you want to know more, please visit our website