Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
IT Expert – SAP BW/BI
271 dni temu
Our Client belongs toanaviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for the group companies.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of company success.
- Academic graduate (preferably Business Informatics, Informatics or similar studies)
- Min. 3 years of international, practical experience in SAP BW Projects, Datawarehousing and Data Modeling, Application Operations within SAP BW landscape within multi-functional organizations
- understanding of Financial data and processes with focus on Controlling, Planning and Forecasting
- Excellent command of English
- Good command of German will be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving competence
- Independent and systematic approach to work
- Strong cooperation skills
- High willingness to travel (up to 50%)
Based on his/her functional and technical expertise and background the SAP Expert with focus SAP BW and complementing know-how in SAP ERP modules CO-OM, OPA and PS manages SAP projects with high impact on IT architecture and business processes. He/She assumes the responsibility for project delivery within agreed time and budget. He/She is entrusted with projects in the specific functional area of Finance (focus Controlling, DataWarehouse and Reporting)
Furthermore he/she will complement the applications operations team in Germany with his/her skills and knowledge in coordinating and solving operational issues and upcoming functional requirements within the SAP Controlling landscape. In this role he/she will work in close coordination with the existing Team in Germany, clients worldwide in Germany as well as subcontractors.
Tasks depending on the operational focus:
- Support and development of existing applications within the SAP landscape with focus on SAP BW for Controlling, Planning & Forecasting, Projects and Consolidation, involving interfaces to delivering/receiving systems, amongst them SAP ECC 6.0 solutions
- Assure a smooth operation of the trusted applications together with the SAP BW team members in Germany as well as the contracted service provider.
- Conception and implementation of new applications, the respectively necessary data models and reporting within the SAP BW landscape in close coordination with our customers, existing team members and service provider.
- Continuous monitoring of the SAP BW landscape and interfaces regarding integrity, performance and optimal usage, assuring a smooth and performing running warehousing and reporting platform.
- Derive necessary technical and conceptual measures from the monitoring analysis, plan and implement the same in direct interaction with the SAP BW team and service provider
- Act as the 2nd-level support for SAP BW topics in KRK, solving on-site and/or filtering the issues for further solutioning by the SAP BW team in Germany and/or the service provider
- Act as first contact person for upcoming requirements regarding SAP BW within the KRK organization
- Collect requirements in a structured way, understanding them in depth and design solutions together with the SAP BW team in Germany and the service provider
- Responsible for SAP BW training/understanding within user-group in KRK
- Unique opportunity to participate in interesting international projects
- Key role in the company transformation and introduction of new processes
- Challenging and rewarding job within a dynamically growing and prospective multinational organization
- Attractive benefits and bonus package
- Opportunities for further professional development