Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise, with the highest customer service standards working towards climate positivity.
We are looking for a proactive and focused Project Manager to join our Customer Success & Support Team. As a Project Manager you will own the scoping, kick-off and preparation phase of Software as a Service implementation projects, actively support our solution engineering team in the implementation and track the overall status of the project. You will be in direct contact with our new and existing customers across the globe and all FSM industries.
- Identify and effectively convey project goals, objectives, and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, clear, and compelling fashion
- Ensure all projects' milestones are completed on time and scope and identify potential risks
- Be responsible for the overall project status tracking and upward reporting of such
- Actively work on designing and improving our project management standards and templates
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify potential escalations
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Ensure open transparent communication amongst project teams, department and the business
- A very well focused and structured mind
- A self-starter who has the ability to work independently and confident with jumping into the blue
- Passionate about working with international customers and comfortable working with complex topics and conflicting priorities
- Outstandingly collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams
- 4+ years of working experience best as a combination of project management of complex projects and/or experience within agile software development or software implementations
- Excellent communication skills in English. You should be able to understand complex processes of different industries and present, discuss and negotiate ideas, requirements and plans
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and change course to meet changing project demands
- A solid understanding of Software as a service Implementation Projects
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- A company that not only achieves economic success but also works hard to make the world a better place:
- We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and work with our own scientists and projects to achieve our goals
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- life insurance
- corporate library
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- meal passes
Fieldcode Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wyścigowa 56g
We are an innovative international company, developing Field Service Management software to achieve CO2 negativity. We offer our clients cost effective and environmentally friendly solutions through an innovative on-demand pricing model and immediate compensation for CO2 emissions.
With a purpose
We revolutionize the field service industry and shape the future by combining cost reduction technology with a new environmentally sustainable approach – we call it climate positivity.
Our multicultural teams work from many locations and offices throughout Germany, Switzerland Greece and Poland.
- Step Pre-selection of candidates
- Step Phone interview
- Step Face to face / Skype interview
- Step Decision and offer