Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
IT System Administrator
Cubiware Sp. z o.o.
73 dni temu
At our core, we're innovators on a mission to create the ultimate entertainment experience. We have started our journey by creation of the first digital recording device. Now we are enabling more than 168 million of households to enjoin TV content worldwide.
In our Warsaw Technology Center, we have a brilliant team of more than 100 Engineers who are committed to delivering best-in-class software solutions. If you want to provide effective end user computing support while overseeing the operation of the Corporate IT infrastructure in accordance with company standards and supporting new IT initiatives, read below what we have prepared for You!
Warsaw TiVo Branch is looking for
- Linux server troubleshooting and RCA, L2 & L3
- Implement patching and security best practices for Linux servers
- Server provisioning and decommissioning.
- Develop the automation and orchestration of IT systems
- Server hardware troubleshooting
- OS Performance tuning and enhancements
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Q/A groups to develop and implement technical operations requirements
- Transition critical services to cloud environments
- Mentor L1 support staff, be the escalation point for technical support in region
- Manage IT vendor relationships in region
- Experienced as an IT Linux server administrator.
- Be dynamic and proactive, willing to work across all areas of IT operational support
- Working experience in virtualization, including VMWare and KVM.
- Strong working knowledge of network services (IP Stack, DNS, VPN)
- Very good spoken and written English
- Experience on FreeBSD, Windows Server, Active Directory, O365 an advantage
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure services an advantage
- Knowledge on Saltstack an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Benefits: private medical care and sports package
- Stable work environment
- Efficient recruitment process
- Employee Referral Program