At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Credit Controller to be part of our Credit Control team.
- Comprehensive service of receivables,
- Monitor the level of overdue receivables and unallocated cash,
- Support trade credit control,
- Customer credit risk monitoring,
- Negotiation talks, confirmation of balances,
- Timely and accurate posting of payments from customers, monitoring of possible discrepancies, delays in fees,
- Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English (minimum B2) and Polish
- Strong focus on customer service
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to detail, excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated and with can-do attitude
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in finance/accounting or customer service
- Knowledge of Order to Cash process
- Joining a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Opportunity to use English on daily basis
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency