PwC Customer Technology is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We are implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people.
Our Quality Assurance Practice consists of 50 specialists working on complex, integrated IT system implementation projects. We assure high quality of solutions being delivered for customers from many industries: financial services, energy, oil & gas, telco, FMCG, educational institutions etc. Among our customers you may find companies operating in Poland, UK, USA, Germany, Brasil, RPA, Japan and many other countries. We create and audit test strategies; build test plans; manage blended test teams consisting not only of our QA engineers but also of clients’ specialists and 3rd party contractors; we carry out both functional and non-functional tests and deal with test automation.
If you want to start your adventure in IT as a software tester, or you have already taken the first steps in this direction (you have undergone training, have completed the ISTQB certificate) and are looking for an interesting place to develop further, we invite you to our Quality Assurance team.
Assure that the software we deliver is of the best quality, basically:
- review and analyse requirements
- design test scenarios and test cases
- execute functional UI level tests,
- execute integration and APIs tests
- report and monitor defects
- report on progress of assigned tasks
- closely cooperate with analysts and developers to assure prompt and effective defect resolution
Ability to do your best, in more detail:
- very good command of English (communication with international project’s team members on daily basis)
- independence and proactive approach
- good communication skills (both oral and written communication) and ability to work in a group
- availability 5 days a week
- prior experience in working in international teams would be an advantage
- knowledge of CRM and ERP systems would be nice
Great job in an even greater team and in the package:
- long term, stable employment or B2B contract
- long list of benefits (private health care, multisport, life insurance and more)
- different career paths to choose from, trainings and development programs
- strong support of experienced colleagues (buddy program for new joiners)
- friendly work atmosphere of a technology company
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tys. osób,
które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
W Polsce PwC posiada biura w 7 miastach oraz Financial Crime Unit w Gdańsku, dwa Centra Usług Wspólnych w Katowicach i Opolu oraz oddział PwC IT Services w Lublinie. PwC w Polsce zatrudnia ponad 6000 osób.
Proces rekrutacji - Studenci i absolwenci
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Game-Based Assessment
- Krok Weryfikacja języka
- Krok Assessment Center / Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Proces rekrutacji - Profesjonaliści
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Informacja zwrotna