Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland, in Global HR Support Department. We support globally the HR Community in processes, projects, administration and reporting area. On daily basis we collaborate with our colleagues round world, supporting them with our HR & Systems expertise.
The job is to support HR administration processes and systems. You will have possibility to expand skills and competencies during daily cooperation with Coloplast employees globally. This is a temporary position (for around a year), with a possibility to be prolonged.
- Providing day to day HR administrative support and user guidance;
- Maintaining employees’ data in our global HR system and other HR systems
- Establishing and maintaining relevant data in the system;
- Running reports on global data and analysis;
- Handling support cases with a high degree of professionalism and quality;
- Very good English skills (min. B2);
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Administration, Business Management or similar will be an advantage
- Experience in an administrative role (preferably in HR) with daily system usage;
- Proficient use of all MS Office package;
- Ability to transfer knowledge and ensure learning.
We are looking for a person who is a team player. Is eager to handle requests with a high degree of professionalism and a high level of quality being confident enough to handle even difficult customer situations with short deadlines. It is also important that you have excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills. You will work with people at different levels in the organization in Szczecin and Coloplast globally. Come and experience how our curiosity drives innovation and growth first hand.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Onsite and hybrid work
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri
- International work environment with Scandinavian culture
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Please apply with your English CV. We will contact candidates continuously and close the offer down once we find the best match to the team :)
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.