TO OUR WROCLAW OFFICE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Junior IT Researcher for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for highly motivated candidates.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
As a key member of the team, you will understand hiring managers' requirements. The role involves recruiting IT specialists and handling recruitment processes in terms of other vacancies. We will enable you to have a sound knowledge of IT market & technical aspects of our positions. For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into human resources or sales field.
- Willingness to grow in the HR / Recruitment area
- Willingness to grasp knowledge of candidate search techniques
- Ability and willingness to learn – and grow oneself by using different sources
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to demonstrate communicating effectively, orally and in written form at all levels
- Familiar with using social media such as LinkedIn
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to details is critical)
- Excellent people skills and able to relate positively to staff
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with enquiries and requests
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Have a creative approach
- Show enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- International Environment - Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - Medical Care, Multisport Card, Life Insurance, Tickets to the cinema/theatre or other benefits to chose
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Opportunities for self-realization – internal Career Development Platform including online courses internal&external (Lynda.com)
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events (summer/winter party; team buildings)
- Fruits every Tuesday&Thursday + Monthly B-day cake for all
EPAM należy do światowych liderów z zakresu inżynierii oprogramowania. Firma działa od 1993 roku i zatrudnia blisko 22 tys. pracowników w ponad 20 krajach na całym świecie. Do klientów EPAM należą globalne korporacje z takich sektorów jak finanse i bankowość, media, hi-tech, opieka zdrowotna czy turystyka. Spółka notowana jest na Nowojorskiej Giełdzie Papierów Wartościowych, a jej siedziba główna znajduje się w Newtown, USA.
W Polsce firma rozpoczęła działalność w 2011 roku i obecna jest w pięciu miastach: Krakowie, Gdańsku, Wrocławiu, Katowicach i Warszawie. Tym, co wyróżnia EPAM na rynku, jest kultura organizacyjna, atmosfera pracy oraz wielka pasja do technologii. EPAM regularnie wspiera inicjatywy związane z branżą IT, organizuje również własne spotkania dedykowane środowisku developerów – TechTalks czy hackathony.