We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050.
Danish Crown Global Business Services (GBS) in Krakow is a key part of Danish Crown’s transformation journey. We strive to be a trusted partner to the business by providing scale and standardized, efficient and effective services, thereby achieving the strategic goals of the business.
GBS and its three Centers of Excellence act as the Group Digital Transformation engine for Finance, Procurement, and Master data. Our Operational teams provide global services for Finance, Procurement, Master data, HR, and IT with the ambition to further move up the value chain and expand its service portfolio.
Passion is our protein, and by supporting each other every step of the way - from high potential programs and sustainability certifications to embracing diversity - we’re moving towards the same goal.
Better food. Brighter future
Junior Master Data Administrator
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Area of responsibility:
- Supports MD Transformation Manager in setting the process excellence agenda, in particular by providing the best practice insights to the process and technology components,
- Ensures that the process excellence strategy set by Business Process Manager is realized within Vendor Master Data area,
- Drives implementation projects within Vendor Master Data,
- Ensures solutions design and functional specifications are delivered according to agreement,
- Is responsible for best practice sharing, identification of areas for improvements.
- Standardizes and optimizes Vendor Master Data processes,
- Executes process excellence strategy,
- Drives implementation of new solutions supporting process,
- Develops and implements continuous improvement projects,
- Identify areas for improvements within Vendor Master Data,
- Prepares, executes and facilitate process improvements identification cycle,
- Prepares and conducts process trainings for stakeholders ,
- Tracks, monitors and analyses Process Health KPIs,
- Cooperates with Business Services on identifying and eliminating root cause of possible issues,
- Identifies process and controls gaps.
- Bachelor degree,
- Good English both spoken and written (min. B2).
Relevant experience and skills:
- Experience in Master Data area either during education or at work will be an asset,
- Knowledge of SAP is a must,
- Ability to work as a part of the team,
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment,
- Willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Private medical care together with dental care,
- Edenred lunch card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Life insurance,
- MyBenefit and multisport program,
- 2 additional holiday days benefits,
- Events, integrations for employees.