The major role of the Payroll team is to provide the best possible service to our clients’ pensioners.
In order to achieve that we manage payroll processes so that every retiree receives its money on time. Furthermore, the team is obliged to pay tax to HMRC on behalf of pension schemes.
- Updating and maintaining payroll operational systems
- Generating files and payroll reports in line with instructions and agreed deadlines
- Processing payroll in the system, producing payments files and preparing payslips for pensioners
- Reconciling tax and making payments to UK tax office
- Contributing to the team as a whole by supporting more senior colleagues
- Co-operation with Treasury, Accounts & Administration Teams in business domain
- First Line of Contact with HMRC
- Following client specific requirements to meet each clients' exact needs
- Delivering a high quality service to the client
- Fluent English and communication skills (B2+ min.)
- Analytical skills – that enable you to work with huge amounts of numbers and data
- High attention to details – which helps you to complete your tasks with commitment and accuracy
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor/Master degree - preferably in accounting, economics, finance or similar
- first-hand experience in an administrative position
- Excel skills – intermediate level is preferred
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Opened in 2018, supporting collaboration flexibility, wellbeing and activity based working
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TESTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.