At IMG ARENA sport is in our DNA. We build deep relationships with sports and federations.
We specialize in bringing sport and the sports betting industry closer together via our federation services and world-class sports content. Launched in 2012, we leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our federation clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We are focused on fan-first engagement through the delivery of digital content and product innovations that fuel the emotions and excitement unique to world-class sport.
Our focus has always been on fan-first engagement via the delivery of content and product innovations that fuel the emotions and excitement unique to world-class sport. We believe this can only be achieved by working alongside rightsholders to deliver official products that are true to the sports and events. Our expertise includes the creation and delivery of some of the world’s best sporting content with our official FastPath Data feeds, Live Streaming service, Events Centers, and Virtual Sports products. IMG ARENA sits within the global IMG powerhouse, which is a world-leader in sports, events, media, and fashion, operating in 30+ countries.
IMG ARENA is looking for individuals on position:
An early-stage engineer who contributes under supervision of more senior team members to the quality of our fast and scalable data collection platform for multiple sports. The role holder develops skills towards test automation to ensure its high quality and maintainability in the long term.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor own work ensuring tasks are approached in a well-organized and methodical way
- Work according to IMG ARENA standards, methodology and tools, programming work packages as specified
- Prepare documentation on code specification, customer requirements or project and quality plans
- Ensure that documentation is well maintained, any changes included in the final documentation set
- Undertake varied work activities such as coding and testing work set by Team Leader, working with supervision and guidance from more senior colleagues to contribute towards the customer solution
- Develop test automation capacity in the IMG ARENA Office
- Work closely with technology teams in Poland and UK to share knowledge and improve quality processes across the board
- Ensure that end-to-end experience and non-functional requirements are covered
- Work with developers to help them fully cover automated testing from unit to UI tests and sign off new features via peer review and acceptance testing.
- Proven knowledge and 6 months + experience of professional testing or development experience with a strong background in quality practices
- Team player with problem-solving skills focus
- Lifelong learner with interest in working in a dynamic fast-growing team
- Ability to identify root causes of problem and propose solution
- Good knowledge of Polish and English.
- Extra-ordinary projects
- International work environment
- Permanent contract (UoP)
- Full time work
- Hybrid work
- Development of test automation
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- 10 days paid holiday on X-mas time
- Refresh Fridays - shorter work hours during summer
- English lessons
- In-house hack days
- In-house trainings
- No dress code.