We are currently looking for SAP PP Consultant
What will you do?
- be responsible for delivering custom developments in SAP systems (ABAP reports, Interfaces) within a complex environment
- work in cross-functional project teams on new functionality, data migrations, and upgrades
- support our IM Services department in resolving incidents and in implementing small changes and operational support
- interview business stakeholders to collect information needs and translate these into a design for ABAP programs
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills.
- Object Oriented programming
- ABAP skills gained from different projects
- good exposure to SAP R/3 system and experience in ABAP/4 Programming Techniques
- hands-on utilizing at least some of: ABAP Workbench, Enhancements, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, ALV Grids, Performance Trace
- proficiency in using ABAP/4 tools (e.g., Menu Painter, Screen Painter, Debugging Tools & Function Modules) and performance tuning for better response time
- well-versed with ABAP 7.5 Programming
- individual work in analyzing the Functional Specifications, Coding, Testing, and Reviews adhering to the Quality management system guidelines
- at least 2 years of SAP Application Development experience
- good written and verbal communication skills
- English B2 / C1 (fluent)
Nice to have:
What’s in it for you?
- wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- private medical and dental care
- benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- co-funding of sport activities, e.g., Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- courses and certifications e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- conferences and Expert Communities
- gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- charity and eco initiatives
What happens next?
- quick conversation with HR
- interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative (via MS Teams)
- feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos.