IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you'll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and accurately interpret various types of lease documents.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite and general knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong Analytical ability and ability to review and abstract large lease/legal documents and data.
- Strong attention to details
- Assists team with the preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner. Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance.
- Assists with the design of reports utilizing a variety of software tools.
- Assists the team in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, Tax, Cash, etc.).
- Prepares invoices for subtenants, reconciles subtenant accounts, reviews incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease document and ensures correct coding.
- Creates and maintains client electronic lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's/Masters degree.
- English language - fluent
- Norwegian language - fluent
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Lease Management Services, Real estate services with experience and knowledge of Lease abstraction will be preferred.
- Experience of scrutinizing Legal documents relating to Property leases and perform abstraction
- Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate Leases
- Experience of working in a BPO/Shared Services environment with exposure to Global Clients
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- if possible with Danish knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
IBM BTO BCS w Krakowie to jedno z największych i najszybciej rozwijających się centrów ksiegowych na krakowskim rynku, oferujące możliwości rozwoju w wielu różnych procesach i ponad 20 językach. Działamy od 2002 roku i stale zwiększamy zatrudnienie, regularnie tworząc nowe miejsca pracy.
Nasza scieżka kariery pozwala każdemu pracownikowi wykorzystać swoje unikalne kompetencje. Jestesmy dumni z tego, ze wielu naszych Managerów to osoby, które zaczynały karierę w firmie od stanowisk entry-level. Róznorodność procesów i jezyków sprawia, ze każdy moze u nas znaleźć idealne dla siebie stanowisko.
Zapraszamy na naszą stronę: