JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This position will provide contract administration support, legal admin support and training tracking support.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Coordinating the workflow of standard sale related agreements (e.g. distribution contracts) and procurement related contracts (e.g. real estate, consumables and utilities), as well as operational contracts, loan, deposit, revolving credit facilities, finance agreements.
- Supporting and/or coordinating corporate governance activites, including but not limited to: coordinating approvals with HQ Legal, arranging PoAs in accordance with internal policies, maintaining relevant records.
- Maintenance of knowledge management sharepoint, including monitoring of changes in law relevant for the operation of local legal entities.
- Legal education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in drafting and working from templates of a variety of contracts, notably commercial, treasury and financing contracts.
- Fluent English and any of the following languages: Romanian/French/Arabic/German
- Excellent contract drafting and review skills, ability to translate needs from the business into contractual wording and to negotiate a contract balancing quality and speed while applying an intelligent risk appetite.
- Full understanding of contract management and related legal support processes.
- Good communication skills
- Good planning, organising and prioritization skills
- MS Office