Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Are you a graduate in law or administration interested in working for an international company with a great reputation?
Have you dealt with contracts, data privacy, business ethics compliance? Or maybe you have little experience but ambitions to build up as a specialist in those areas? Join us in a Legal and Business Ethics Administrator position (the official title), where you can develop yourself and influence how Coloplast works with legal and business ethics issues across the world.
We expect you to manage ongoing administrational tasks from legal, data privacy and business ethics compliance area, for instance: contracts reviews, handling minor data privacy tasks, reporting, as well as taking part in cyclical or ad hoc legal and business ethics projects. We offer an interesting position with a lot of challenges and where you will develop as a legal and compliance specialist.
You will become a part of Legal and Business Ethics team in our Shared Business Center in Szczecin, Poland. Our small team consists of young and ambitious people supporting Group Legal, IP and Business Ethics. We work either independently or together sharing projects. We work in an international environment using English language to communicate, but also support our colleagues in other subsidiaries in Europe.
- Master degree in Law, Administration or similar
- Knowledge or interest in legal topics (i.e. contracts compliance, data privacy, ethics regulations)
- Project management skills, ability to deliver on projects as well as on daily administrational tasks
- Good presentation skills, solid organizational skills
- Very good level of English – both spoken and written
- Another language will be an advantage (i.e. German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Experience in related area will be also an advantage
As a person, you are a fast learner used to working both independently and in teams. You collaborate well with others, understand the need to listen constructively to and respect the needs of stakeholders, while also having the courage and clout to challenge their opinions.
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.