Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Legal counsel (English-speaker)
33 dni temu
We are looking for an experienced Legal Counsel with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. The successful candidate should be skilled in Commercial Law, legal advice, Intellectual Property and IT law as well as experienced in deal negotiation, contract drafting, legal project management, with strong commercial skills and sharp business focus.
The successful candidate will enjoy a good degree of autonomy and will work on all phases of deals on the Dutch market. The successful candidate will enjoy a good degree of autonomy and will work on all phases of deals. In addition, the successful candidate will be part of the global legal team and will need to comply with and deploy locally the Group’s global contracting principles, business ethics and values as well as company policies.
It is a challenging role within a highly empowered team of business oriented lawyers, working in a dynamic international environment. We offer this unique possibilities to learn, to grow and to develop skills within a leading company in the field of IT consultancy, technology and outsourcing services.
Applications are welcomed from lawyers with contract law experience, whether or not already specialising in IT law and whether in-house or in private practice.
- Strong academic credentials and degree from recognized law school
- Admission to the Bar Association or opened legal application at the Bar Association is a plus
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a practicing lawyer / legal counsel with commercial and/or IT contracts in private practice and/or in-house and/or in a law firm or legal department in a multinational company
- Broad knowledge of IP /commercial laws. Working knowledge of GDPR is a plus
- Experienced in providing risk assessment advice from a legal perspective with the confidence to influence the business at a senior level and set expectations
- Sound business acumen and commercial awareness and practically-oriented, ability to identify and resolve legal issues quickly and effectively, ability to provide solution-oriented legal advices
- Clear capability to collaborate cross‐functionally and within legal function, in the context of both supervisory and non‐supervisory relationships
- Good communication and workload management skills
- Fluent in English verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings; Dutch language skills an advantage but not essential
- Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-minded, clear thinker, quick learner, team player with ability to work independently under pressure with minimum supervision and adapt quickly to the dynamic work environment
- Interested in learning and with a positive approach to change
- And last but not least – sense of humor
On daily basis you will provide legal support to the Dutch market and work in a close cooperation with the Netherlands Legal team, which consists of 12 lawyers and is headed by the General Counsel Netherlands. The team provides comprehensive legal support to our business in the Netherlands, including client contract negotiations, advice on delivery issues, legal compliance advice and dispute resolution.
A successful candidate will be working with the Dutch Legal team from our office based in Krakow or Wroclaw, Poland. We are also willing to consider candidates from other locations in Poland for a remote work employment (if the candidate proves competencies required for this type of working system).
As a commercial lawyer, you will work on client contract negotiations, bid strategy, contract reviews and be part of the deal review and approval process. The deals include framework agreements, consulting agreements, digital and cloud services agreements, IT infrastructure and managed services agreements. We work in the private and public sectors. You may also advise on some post signature (delivery) matters, and you may do some sub-contracts and procurement work, although the Legal team prioritises legal work that contributes to business growth. You may also work on specific legal projects, dispute resolution and legal compliance matters.
- Review and negotiation of contracts such as Master Services Agreements, Outsourcing & BPO Agreements, Software Licenses, Subcontracting Agreements, Data Protection Agreements, Agreements with Alliance partners, Suppliers, System Integration Agreements and Procurement Agreements. This involves negotiations directly with the clients and their attorneys, and requires close interaction with the various departments of the company, including the business, finance and delivery teams
- Preparing responses on the contract terms for Request for Proposals, including those related to public sector, and identifying and articulating the legal and business risks
- Review and management of Inter Company Agreements between various group companies
- Ensure compliance with laws and company policies while supporting business
- Provide support to legal team members from other jurisdictions, where required
- Participation in trainings, development related activities and other initiatives of the legal department
- The successful candidate will work on all phases of deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages, right through to final negotiation and post signature issues
You will be part of the Global Legal Center (GLC) team, based in Poland, which consists of fully qualified Legal advisors and lawyers and is headed by the Head of GLC Poland. The team delivers high quality and pragmatic legal services to all parts of our business in a number of different countries and jurisdictions. You will also be part of Capgemini’s global Legal team, with over 200 lawyers world-wide. Our lawyers have the opportunity to be part of global legal networks and work on global legal initiatives as well as supporting local operations.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Team spirit and good work environment. Professional development. Accelerated career progression. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit your needs.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
- Home Office
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Zaloguj oraz uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Utwórz konto i uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Chcę utworzyć konto1) kandydata zgodnie z regulaminem Praca.pl Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, w celu utrzymania kontaktu drogą poczty elektronicznej lub usług telekomunikacyjnych. Dane osobowe podaję dobrowolnie, jednak wiem, że niepodanie danych uniemożliwi utrzymanie takiej komunikacji.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy