At Testronic we hire people from all over the world to assure the best quality of video games. Our Localization Game Testers make sure that the game is free of any linguistic mistakes (capitalization, punctuation, spelling etc.). We work with 27 languages from almost every continent (except Antarctica), so there is a great chance that we currently test your native language or will do so soon.
If you are a linguistic freak and passionate about games, let us check if there is a position on a project for you as:
All of the recruitment process for this role will be carried out online, via video conferencing and online assessments (where applicable).
The position you are applying for is an office based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around world, we have taken precaution to protect our employees and families. During this pandemic and until further updates, this role will be remote based (from home) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role.
Once we have further updates, we cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
We are looking for people who are very good at their native language, which is a key skill when working as localization game tester.
- Full-time projects (mainly on 10AM-6PM shifts)
- Casual or permanent on-site contract
- Competitive hourly rate or monthly salary
- Comfortable working conditions at the Testronic Warsaw office at Poleczki 21A (Ursynów)
- Work on a young international team of real video game fans
- Daily contact with people from the industry and access to a large variety of games
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere
- Make sure that the game is free of any grammatical or spelling errors
- Assess cultural appropriateness of the game
- Confirm that text and images correspond with each other
- Review the tone and style of the text
- Ensure that translation is accurate and free from any terminology inconsistencies
- Make sure that text is not cut or misplaced
- Excellent knowledge of the chosen language
- Good English skills
- Experience or interest in translation and proofreading
- Attention to details
- Passion for video games
- Basic IT and MS Excel skills
We are offering opportunities for both experienced testers and people who are looking to break into the gaming industry.
Apply with us!
Testronic Sp. z o.o.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Testronic’s Multiservice QA Facility in Poland is a centre of excellence for outsourced Games and Film/TV Testing. We are credited with numerous AAA titles and are well renowned for our values of integrity, innovation and efficiency. With current capacity of over 550 workable stations we are continually developing new approaches in how we service and partner alongside our clients.
With facilities in the US, the UK and Poland we’re able to leverage our cross-media experience and the scale of our global operation to offer you dependable quality, efficiency, value, and security.
We can help. Talk to Testronic.