Our practice for US listed clients is growing fast - join a locally lead US team to develop your skills!
Manager in Audit Team (PCAOB Clients)
- Holder of ACA/ACCA or equivalent from a recognized international accounting institution qualification or part-qualification. US CPA would be considered as a strong advantage.
- Experienced auditor with a minimum of 5 years practice accounting experience in a Big 4 firm or other international accounting firm.
- Possessing practical and in-depth experience from working with clients under US generally accepted auditing standards (e.g. PCAOB auditing standards and AICPA auditing standards)
- Knowledgeable of US GAAP financial reporting standards, command of SEC requirements would be an asset but not required
- Aware of internal control requirements under Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including review controls, process and controls scoping, process risk identification during walkthrough, and formulating control deficiencies or material weaknesses
- Knowledgeable of audit project management approach, allowing to independently perform tasks like: setting up a new audit engagement, setting up a team, performing scoping, risk assessment and planning a multi-location scope
- Leadership - passion to coach, mentor and encourage others to achieve and progress
- Business Acumen - use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the market and utilize this information to assist your clients in making innovative business decisions.
- Relationship management - ability to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Creative - demonstrate an ability to contribute to new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Communicative - excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ambitious – demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Supervision and review over performing audit procedures (group audits under US GAAS and statutory audits) in dedicated business cycles
- Supervision and review over performing walkthroughs and tests of controls in dedicated business cycles
- Experience in auditing groups including as part of the Group team as it relates to scoping and communication
- Supervising the work of Senior Associates/Associates and cooperating directly with the Director and Partner
- Performing practical tasks like budgeting, staffing, client acceptance/continuance assessments, etc.
- Day-to-day cooperation with other team members, including teams from the global network of PwC firms
- Day-to-day cooperation with clients senior management and multiple clients departments, like internal controls and business departments
- Interesting and challenging engagements for US and international clients from various industries and locations
- Opportunity to work on US IPO, SPAC and other transactions
- Close cooperation within a team of PwC professionals, across teams and grades
- Day-to-day work in multinational and English-speaking environment
- Opportunity to work on other PwC engagements, e.g. non-audit engagements
- Opportunity for professional development within a big international well-known company
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive compensation with additional benefits package
- Mix of remote and on site work, as well as traveling to the clients premises
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tysięcy osób, które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej
jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
W Polsce PwC posiada biura w 7 miastach oraz Financial Crime Unit w Gdańsku i Warszawie, dwa Centra Usług Wspólnych w Katowicach i Opolu oraz oddział PwC IT Services w Lublinie. Polskie spółki PwC zatrudniają ponad 6000 osób.
Proces rekrutacji - Studenci i absolwenci
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Game-Based Assessment
- Krok Weryfikacja języka w formie video
- Krok Assessment Center / Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Proces rekrutacji - Profesjonaliści
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Telefoniczna rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Spotkanie rekrutacyjne