At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Kraków, Gdansk, and Wroclaw. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and various benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the role
Resolving issues reported by Map app end-user/businesses post thorough investigation and research on the core issue which involves email communication along with consistent follow-up in case of no response from end-users.
- Work on 70-90 tickets each day to handle issues related to data and information of maps application;
- Remind end-users of the issues and follow-up queries the team might have to resolve;
- A follow-up email to the end-users if they are non-responsive;
- Outbound calls to follow up on the open issues;
- Ensure a high standard of quality on emails sent to end-users.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – English & Japanese (min. B2);
- 2-year experience in Customer Service/Technical Support or other problem-solving experience;
- A skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages including map applications;
- Able to validate the information by calling out the end-users as & when needed;
- Be a Brand Ambassador through exceptionally high-quality work;
- MAC OS X experience preferred;
- Adaptable and able to learn new projects and processes.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Extensive benefits package: LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, multisport card, and cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.