Model Risk Oversight is looking for Medior / Senior Model Risk Experts
Model Risk Oversight (MRO) is a fast growing, energetic, international team of highly qualified Model Risk experts, Business Analysts, and DEV&OPS Engineers. MRO is developing and rolling out the new Model Risk Management (MoRM) framework which scope covers all models used within ING Bank worldwide. To further strengthen and manage the model risk management activities, MRO decided to grow within Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw MRO team supports/guides global and local model communities in execution of the model life cycle activities, together with Global MRO team facilitates oversight, monitoring model risk, and reporting for local entities.
Within Risk Hub Warsaw, we are looking for Product Owner to ensure continuous focus on robust planning and delivery of our objectives.
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
As a Medior/Senior Model Risk Expert, your key responsibilities include:
- Brings expert knowledge on the subject, such as modeling, credit risk, market risk, KYC, pricing, analytics and participates in actively sharing knowledge with stakeholders
- Contributes to the global roll-out of the Model Risk Management framework and organizes workshops, and trainings for large group of stakeholders
- Performs maturity assessments on entity level and provides recommendations for improvement related to the embedding of the Model Risk Management framework
- Contributes to the organization’s efforts in responding and reporting to regulatory bodies
- Follows current and new regulatory requirements and best practices in model risk management
We are looking for a colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and knack for always being a step ahead. You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are an advocate of the “ING Orange Code”, and a team player who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- You have a quantitative degree
- You are interested in Data Analytics
- You are familiar with/proficient in risk related topics, e.g. credit risk models, market risk models, IRRBB & ALM models, KYC & Financial Crime models, analytics, counterparty credit risk, pricing, finance, etc.
- You have experience with digital tooling, dashboard creation, and visualization is a plus
- You have an excellent English verbal and writing skills
- You are a good listener and interviewer, receptive to the feedback from the stakeholders
- You have well-developed communication and influencing skills to be able to explain to different audience the policy requirements and their application
- You are willing to travel to other ING locations occasionally. Main base is Warsaw
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job and upload your CV and motivation.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
Poznaj wyjątkowy charakter naszej firmy oraz ludzi tu pracujących, dzięki którym zmieniamy świat.
ING Tech Poland dostarcza innowacyjne usługi IT oraz usługi operacyjne dla ING na całym świecie. Nasza główna siedziba mieści się w Katowicach. Posiadamy również oddział w Warszawie. W zakres naszych usług IT wchodzą: bezpieczeństwo IT, hosting, usługi zdalne oraz aplikacyjne. Usługi operacyjne ostarczane są przez dwie jednostki: RiskHub (Warszawa) oraz CardsHub (Katowice). RiskHub jest naszym Centrum Wiedzy Eksperckiej kształtującym przyszłość modelowania ryzyka i analizy danych w Polsce. Z kolei CardsHub odpowiada za cały cykl życia kart płatniczych, zarówno w zakresie technologicznym, jak i operacyjnym.
- Etap Aplikacja
- Etap Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Etap Spotkanie