Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Middle QA Engineer/API Certification
16 dni temu
Avid builds the tools that help media masters around the world create the most listened to, the most watched, and the most loved media. The company holds over 200 patents and has been recognized with numerous industry and technology awards, including two Oscars®, a Grammy®, and multiple Emmys®. Based out of the USA, Avid started the revolution of computer-based video editing over 25 years ago and since then continues to invest in research and development.
- 1-2+ years of the QA manual testing experience. Design and contribute to real-world test scenarios that emulate the end-user experience.
- Strong test documentation (test plan, test cases, reports) experience.
- Experience with at least one modern test tool and command line.
- Understanding of performance testing.
- A proven track record to work independently, though collaboratively and a willingness to learn.
- Good English both spoken and written, and the ability to communicate efficiently in English via both phone and e-mail is a must.
- SCRUM process experience.
- Understanding of web services operation and testing experience.
- Experience in testing on different OS both hardware and virtual platforms.
- Experience setting up complex hard- and software infrastructures.
- Experience with working in a distributed team, across several time zones.
The API Certification QA Engineer will be part of the team that is standardizes and certifies solutions for our Broadcast customers. These software products demands high quality processes, controls, and testing capability. This individual will play a key role in the testing and qualification of the live-to-air broadcast products.
The ideal candidate must be able to advise on testing, create detailed test plans, test cases and reports. Candidates must be able to communicate efficiently with other development teams in Germany, the US and Canada.
- Contract of employment
- Attractive salary
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Relocation Package
- Convenient office location at the riverside
- Free car and bicycle parking
- Flexible working hours
- Work in an international environment
- Innovation projects and new technologies
- Excellent career opportunities
- Attending professional conferences and travelling possibilities
- Integration events
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Delicious coffee and vast array of tea flavors
- Fresh fruit and Pizza Day