Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
19 dni temu
Due to the development of our organization, we are currently looking for Health, Safety & Environment Specialist to join our Corporate Research Centre in Krakow. The person hired in this position will be mainly responsible for supporting documents preparation, ensuring compliance with ABB's customers’ requirements, safety and environmental standards and conducting inspections on customers sites.
- Reporting safety incidents;
- Preparation and execution of periodical OHS training plans;
- Monitoring a work environment measurement plan;
- Implementation of policies and standards;
- Ensuring area of responsibility is audited according to program for audit;
- Initiation and development of various forms of popularization of safety issues;
- Ensuring appropriate safety equipment and tools are available and used in compliance with country management systems (OHSAS 18001);
- Contribution to and/or execution of safety related projects;
- Engaging external and internal stakeholders in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment on ABB's safety efforts and performance and obtain objective feedback;
- Cooperation with other functions and business partners to drive safety performance;
- Active participation in forming new measurement stands and controlling their safety (regular reviews);
- Monitoring in the area of working environmental needs (Office, noise, etc.) and risk analysis.
- Higher education, including the required health and safety based on Polish law regulations;
- 1 year of experience in working in OHS service;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- English - fluent in speech and writing;
- Knowledge of applicable laws;
- Presentation and negotiation skills;
- Scrupulosity and ability to work with large amount of data;
- Ability to self-initiate actions, decision making, overcoming problems;
- Ability to plan, organize, execute and track internal training.
- Replacement contract for definite period (around 15 months);
- An exciting job in a company promoting innovative and state-of-the-art technologies;
- Opportunity for growing your expertise and skills in a multinational setting and for making a difference through challenging assignments;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, customer-focused working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.