- Work with design engineers, sales, marketing, quality, suppliers, and manufacturing to identify, plan and implement cost reduction projects.
- Challenge existing design concepts, choices to ensure that processes are designed to optimize quality and cost.
- Work with Operations and Supply Organization to align with the strategic sourcing vision of each commodity.
- Ensure that the implementation of projects results in zero disruption to the business via thorough risk planning/management and effective stakeholder engagement.
- Drives year on year Cost Reductions on multiple Interior Systems and Programs.
- Develops joint strategies with suppliers to improve total cost of ownership.
- Works with internal stakeholder budgets and performs spend analysis to develop annual sourcing plans that meet defined savings targets and leverage sourcing tools and techniques to identify sourcing levers and create a competitive cost advantage.
- Proactively monitors project implementations for stability with respect to supplier performance, develops target KPIs, and ensures constant communication with cross-functional team (engineering, manufacturing, and quality).
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from university or an equivalent combination of formal education, on-the-job training, and/or work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Manufacturing related experience.
- Strong financial and analytical skills and ability to furnish a business case.
- Self-starter with proven track record of implementing/executing complex cost reduction projects.
- Successful pricing and contracts negotiations experience is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access) applications.
- Experience in delivering value engineering projects.
Our Client offers:
Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.