At the heart of 3Shape is the global People & Organization (P&O) team that supports the entire organization. We are a team of 20+ colleagues worldwide, and this position will be based at our Support Center (SSC) in Szczecin, Poland. We are expending our global People & Organization Support Center by providing standardization and simplicity of HR processes, delivering operational and administration support to the Business.
We are looking for proactive, energetic and analytical mind that can help us preforming administrative tasks of recruitment, onboarding and HR Operations with excellence. You are a person with the right mindset, having a winning personality and who thinks like our users. Someone who is motivated by organizing, aligning and securing the timely execution of a wide number of operational tasks in a global setting.
- A fast-paced environment with room for career growth
- Friendly and supportive colleagues that are fun to spend time with
- Private healthcare with dental treatment and cafeteria benefit system to keep you fit and well English or German classes
- Lunch for 2 pln in our canteen
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks to keep you fueled
- Numerous hobby groups
- Work in a modern office building
- You will be a part of growing People & Organization Support Center providing service and administrative assistance globally, across 3Shape
- You will perform administrative tasks for full HR Operations lifecycle, from hire to retire, among others contracting, handling changes, onboarding and outboarding activities, data maintenance in internal databases
- You will provide support to our global HR initiatives (e.g. intro days, surveys, performance appraisals)
- You will take part in transition, development & implementation of HR processes within 3Shape globally
- You will coordinate recruitment activities across 3Shape.
- You will be learning and actively using network tools, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow
- Working hours: 09.00 – 17.00
- HR experience from international knowledge-based company
- Experience from HR Shared Service Center is a great advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English are necessary
- Service minded, process oriented, structured and systematic
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in pair with focus on continuous improvement
- High sense of urgency and responsibility
- Integrity, discretion and diplomacy
- Relevant higher education
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.