Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English (C1);
- around 5 years of experience in the end2end payroll process;
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Good knowledge of Case management system (preferably Zendesk but not only), SAP SuccessFactors, Time and attendance systems, Document management systems, MS Excel;
- Being business focused and understand key business processes within an organization.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written;
- Ability to meet deadlines
What duties will help you grow?
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant in Payroll area;
- Support the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the client, with agreed SLA’s;
- Operates as the escalation point to resolve issues;
- Keep all required process documentation up to date (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Supporting all internal and external audits related to payroll.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.