Reporting to: Senior People Operations Partner
Location: Kraków, Poland
This role will support the Senior HR Business Partner and HR Team to deliver a comprehensive HR service. HR administration / reporting plays big part in the day to day responsibilities (50%).
We are looking for a proactive, open- minded person with positive attitude and teamwork skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing annual leaves, attendance & time management systems and cooperation with assigned teams on errors verification before payroll cut of date.
- Supporting assigned line of the business with payroll-related questions.
- Regular collaboration with payroll department and providing essential information that ensures correct salary calculation.
- Quarterly bonus calculation.
- Creation of reports for senior HR management as well as operational stakeholders that rely on this information.
- Preparing and analysing HR metrics in partnership with operations to deliver updates for the client and develop solutions.
- Periodic training plan coordination and internal learning sessions delivery.
- Conducting with managers regular meetings and sharing HR updates and communications about changes.
- Working with managers to deliver people related initiatives and change programmes.
- Proactive management of employee relations issues.
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managerial role in an international company within HR area
- Experience in payroll / HR administration
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labour laws
- Fluent command of Polish and English – both verbal and written
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to set priorities, manage time, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skill
- Annual performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
- Parking space
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!