QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Regular review and adjustment of planning strategies for assigned product portfolio / production resources based on product segmentation changes.
- Assigning appropriate planning parameters end-to-end in SAP APO (SNP and PPDS) as well as maintaining all respective master data fields.
- Responsibility to monitor core interfaces between planning systems and coordinate all necessary adjustments with IT team.
- Overall support of production and supply planning in terms of ad hoc reporting and/or analytics.
- Analysis of planning KPI´s: Root cause analysis and setting improvement initiatives to reach best-in-class planning process in the region.
- Participation in projects aiming to optimize production and supply chain systems following Lean philosophy.
- Working closely with Control Tower department in the region making sure the planning process is seamless and efficient.
- University degree in technical or economics field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in any kind of operational planning role (production and/or supply planning would be an advantage).
- Highly analytical and numerical skills.
- Advanced English, German would be an advantage.
- Very good skills in MS Excel and SAP/R3 Module PP/MM.
- SAP APO (SNP and PPDS modules) highly desired but not essential.
- Experience in project work and process optimization.
- Knowledge of lean management.
- Conceptual and result oriented thinking and a multi-cultural mindset.
- Dynamic personality with excellent communication skills.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)