The Taskforce PMO department supports our colleagues and Clients who may be directly or indirectly impacted by the military conflict in Eastern Europe. The Taskforce coordinates communication between Clients and Colleagues to provide guidance and enable decision making in managing this event across Risk, Supply Chain Insurance or Benefit Policies.
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Cracow office
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Workflow support and interaction
- Using operational reports to identify enquiries to be followed up with SMEs or originators
- Quality checking the live data to ensure consistency and accuracy of categorisation by originators and taskforce SMEs. Quality checking any manual inputs and build a growing list of Clients
- Active follow up of the Russian Client Override process
- Act as the application and process SME- provide support over e-mail when needed
- Support in running training for SMEs and other Application users. Preparing/ Updating Process Manuals when needed
- Interim management of the team mailbox (prior to the new application Go-live)
- Key documentation storage for audit purposes. Monitoring incoming inquiries and escalating any process deviation that are not in line with the compliance rules
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- English level C1
- Prior experience in PMO/ Business Processes
- Understanding of Workflow build, Continuous Improvement and Application Maintenance highly beneficial
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.