Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
87 dni temu
3shape is the global market leader of dental CAD/CAM, specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions for dental technicians and dentists. Over the past 10 years, 3Shape has successfully launched several revolutionary optical 3D scanner products, serving the audiological and dental restoration industries.
The TRIOS scanners enable high-definition, digital workflows directly in the dental clinic, and are disrupting the traditional dental workflows by eliminating the need for physical impressions of patient teeth. A new and innovative Dental X-ray scanner product, 3Shape X1, will complete the 3Shape scanner product range by providing the necessary data for advanced dental implant planning.
If you are a person willing to act and you want to develop in the company based on innovative solution – join the Best
- Providing technical and technological support for both production
- Conducting validation of processes
- Participating in transfers and implementation of production
- Improving and developing processes for new technologies
- Automating, optimizing and continuous improving processes
- Creating and updating production documentation
- You have higher education – preferably in technical science
- You are excellent in problem solving skills
- You gained experience as process engineer or performed similar role
- You have good communication skills (spoken and written English)
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- MS office is not a secret for you
- A fast-paced environment with room for career growth
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- Numerous hobby groups
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues
(and hopefully dancing)
- English or German classes
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.