In every part of the Danish Crown value chain, food is our focus. Food we produce and sell to customers and consumers worldwide. You will become part of a strong culture with roots in the Danish cooperative movement, and at all levels of the organization you will encounter an informal relationship.
Become part of a Global Purchasing Department
You will be part of a global purchasing department with approximately 50 motivated colleagues.
We are in the process of centralizing procurement for the entire Danish Crown group so that our owners, the farmers, can get more money for their meat. Of this, about DKK 500 mPLN comes from savings within purchases to our approximately 50 factories across Europe and Asia.
We are transforming procurement. Do you want to join our journey? Would you like to contribute to a transformation where we centralize procurement in the Danish Crown group?
Does optimizing procurement across 7 business units sound like an exciting challenge? And do you want to try yourself in a global company, which among other things has more than 20,000 employees, a turnover of over 30 bPLN. and is Europe's largest meat processing company?
Then you have a rare opportunity for personal growth and really be an important part of a team who is setting their footprint for the future.
Area of responsibility:
- Cooperates with Buyers, Category Managers and Reporting Analytics Team
- Deal with Procurement Category for specific inquiries and needs
- Provide support for selected team's activities including small projects management
- Delivers high quality, professional and proactive day to day service
- Maintain vendor and material master data in SAP system
- Resolve issues and queries, e.g. invoice vs order price variances,
- Create periodical reports and ad-hoc analysis requested by Procurement Category
- Administer Contract Management database in SAP and e-procurement system
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities
Educational background and skills:
- University diploma
- Strong command of spoken and written English language
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Purchasing experience and understanding of procurement processes
- Knowledge of SAP BI or equivalent reporting tool
- Experience in BPO or SSC procurement organization
- Previous experience with e-procurement systems and Contract Management tools will be an asset
- Private medical care together with dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
DANISH CROWN GBS SP Z O O