Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Upper-intermediate English (B2), fluent German or French (C1)
- Reputation for completing assigned tasks, with quality, on time
- Comfortable with accountability- will be measured against assigned tasks; report directly to a employee team leader
- Strong knowledge of Coupa system
- Comfortable with advocating Suppliers adopt process and procedural changes based on Coupa requirements
- Confident in leading webinar training
- Ability to coordinate/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify, manage and escalate issues in timely fashion
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Microsoft Teams & Webex
- Daily contact with assigned list of suppliers utilizing information (Supplier contact information, Defined Email/Phone scripts, Leveraging management support)
- Required introduce Coupa Business Management Platform concept to suppliers along with requirements for their engagement with via Coupa- each supplier will be considered it’s own project
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from initial contact to completion of the work
- Responsible for generating and managing a set of deliverables for each project (i.e. communications, meetings, presentations, trainings, status reports, risk management, metrics)
- Work with Supplier to successfully implement requirements (processes, procedures and, in some cases, technology) over the course of their project
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: