Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Project, Solution and Transformation Manager
304 dni temu
Our Client belongs toanaviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for the group companies.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of company success.
- Min. 5 years of professional experience working on complex projects in an international environment
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Proven project management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince2 Professional) will be an advantage
- Fluent English language
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Self-driven and proactive
- Manage Operational Excellence projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and that the projects’ objectives are met.
- End to end delivery of projects, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits
- Plan, mobilize and direct projects of medium and high complexity and scale
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Maintain project plans, schedules as well as issue and action logs and other required project documentation
- Deliver project status reporting on regular or ad hoc basis as required
- Develop and maintain relationships across internal teams
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Attractive career development opportunities
- Job in an inspiring team and friendly atmosphere
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Job stability and flexible working time