Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Project Management Analyst
32 dni temu
We are a global IT service provider. With over 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- Data management in the ticketing system (data filtering/pulling/validation)
- Development and delivery of advanced reporting solutions in MS Excel
- Correct project timelines controlling and facilitation (SLA improvement)
- Collaboration with senior management and stakeholders on a daily basis
- Development and delivery of process improvement plans
- Advanced English skills (both spoken and written)
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Very good analytical skills & curiosity for data analysis
- Great level of independence in task delivery
- Readiness for shift work: 8-16, 10-18, 14-22
Would be an asset:
- Excel VBA programming and Power BI knowledge
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, welcome pack
- A package of co-funded benefits: lunches and multisport card, private health care, life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, parking and company bus from the centre of Wroclaw
Hemmersbach Central Support Spółka z o.o. Sp. k.
We are one of the leading providers of the IT services in the world. Numbers do not lie – we already have 38 subsidiaries all around the world and operate in over 190 through our network of subcontractors. We employ over 3500 people around the world, which makes our work setting a truly international one.
In Poland, you can find our offices in Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław, Katowice, and Warsaw. Our shared services offices support colleagues and sub-contractors in such areas as HR, finance, administration, project management, customer support, hardware maintenance, supply chain, logistics and plenty more. We are also specialists in servicing IT hardware for the top players in the industry.
- StepPre-selection of candidates
- StepPhone interview
- StepFace to face / Skype interview
- StepDecision and offer
PMO Administrator, Bielany Wrocławskie
I fully recommend applying to Hemmersbach because it is a company in which you are able to gather your first valuable and important IT experience. This is a really good option for people who have just started their IT career.
The best thing about the company is the possibility for young people to develop and fundamentally widen their skillset. This is especially important in the IT field. I also like the atmosphere and companionship from my colleagues, which I've had since the very first day of my work in Hemmersbach.
HR Analyst, Katowice
Friendly atmosphere, supportive colleagues and leaders. Knowledge sharing environment, the place you can always ask for support/advice.
Well prepared onboarding process with Buddy assignment. Benefits (private healthcare, insurance, and multisport card) available from the first (trial) employment contract.