At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Functional Area: Finance / Controlling
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
The Project Management Specialist (PMS) is a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), and responsible for assisting project managers and other stakeholders with understanding and adhering to project methodology and related processes. The PMS will be expected to quickly develop a working knowledge of QIAGEN’s project methodology and related processes, and actively participate in identifying and driving further improvement. The PMS will monitor alignment amongst project plans and address identified conflicts in resource allocation, objectives, or shifts in dependent milestones.
- Support preparation of monthly project/portfolio reporting and governance boards.
- Work with project managers to efficiently setup, scope and plan their projects along with ensuring timely and qualitative communication on project status, issues and changes.
- Identify strategic fit of projects, interdependency with other projects, and/or association with a program.
- Create reports, meeting minutes, agendas and overall project communication.
- Maintain project database in good order and carry out routine maintenance.
- BA/BS in Economy, Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline desired.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in supporting project teams.
- Very good knowledge of English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German advantageous.
- Operational exposure in an IVD, medical device, life sciences or related industry beneficial.
- Project management theoretical knowledge a must have and practical knowledge plus.
- Experience with project/portfolio management systems/software a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and strive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision / Ability to work well independently.
- Willingness to travel (5%).
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)
QIAGEN Business Services
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
QIAGEN Business Services powstało pod koniec 2012 r. we Wrocławiu. Centrum zatrudnia obecnie prawie 500 Pracowników w kilkunastu działach. W QBS zajmujemy się między innymi księgowością, kontrolingiem finansowym, obsługą klienta, logistyką, HR operacjami, e-Commerce, marketingiem, zakupami, jakością a także tworzeniem oprogramowania do zaawansowanych urządzeń wykorzystywanych do badań nad DNA i RNA. Nieprzeciętne umiejętności, talent i zaangażowanie naszych Pracowników są kluczem do naszego sukcesu. W QBS dbamy o wyjątkową atmosferę pracy oraz różnorodne ścieżki rozwoju kariery. Dołącz do nas!