Would you like to drive projects within Customer Care in 3Shape, a rapidly growing MedTech company that has innovation at its core? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a significant impact, lead change, and make a positive impact on the customers’ experience with 3Shape? Then this position might be for you.
You will join the international team “Project and Operational Excellence”, which consist of five engaged and competent project managers located in Copenhagen, Denmark and Szczecin, Polen. Hence this role can be place in one of these locations or our office in Kiev, Ukraine. The manager of the team reports directly to the Vice President of Customer Care, why great collaboration with senior management as well as the support delivery organization, is key for success. You will be part of a Customer Care team of 190+ people around the globe.
As a Project Manager in Customer Care, you will define and execute projects that will ensure the Customer Care transformation and that we meet our ambitious goals of delivering easy and delightful customer service in an efficient way. After-sales services is a high priority area for 3Shape, and delivering excellent Customer Care means that we are continuously planning and implementing new projects and service offerings, to elevate the customer experience. Current projects in the team include therefore defining and implement a training program for the support consultants, an omnichannel strategy incl. online self-service and different process optimization projects delivered together with other teams in 3Shape.
- The foundation to perform at your best and continuously grow and develop yourself, both professionally and personally
- An inspiring and collaborative work environment with social, highly skilled and committed colleagues
- An entrepreneurial mindset and an international work environment
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks incl. our flexible work program
- The opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
- An attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck
- Competitive employment terms and benefits
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment)
- A healthcare package to keep you fit and well and lunch for 2pln
- Transform strategic direction into tangible projects
- Plane and execute projects, and deliver on time and according to agreed scope
- Great collaboration with stakeholders across 3Shape and the ability to influence on all levels
- App. 1-2 travel days per month (either to Ukraine or Copenhagen), depending on how the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds
- Project Management skills and some years experience within the field
- Commercial focus and understanding combined with problem solving skills
- Good understanding of IT, data and process optimization
- Experience within customer service, online support or customer experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and strong PowerPoint skills
- Preferable a bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Structured and solution oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced growth environment and embracing change
- Passionate about customers and creating a great customer experience
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural awareness
- A positive can-do attitude and a teamplayer
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.