From pierogi in Poznan to light bites in Lublin, people across Poland order their favorite food with Pyszne.pl. Many of those orders reach their destination thanks to Scoober - our logistics operations, covering everyone from our orange driver fleet to city operations managers, that is in an ever-expanding model!
To facilitate that amazing growth we are looking to on-board a skilled Project Manager Operations.
The main objective of the role will be to work closely with the local management team to support achievement of the business strategic objectives by supporting and coordinating local projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity, as well as being the facilitator of global projects on the local ground.
- is local, although with exposure to senior management, global functions and the international organization (be the contact point for global projects)
- involves no team management, although requires cooperation with stakeholders on different levels with different functions
- requires outstanding autonomy at work, although with ongoing communication and alignment with the management
- involves mainly coordination and organization of things, but makes you get all the full scope of knowledge on how we make our orange team so successful
- requires administrative coordination and project management support to local managers in the frame of management of the Polish project portfolio
- reports directly into the Country Manager Operations, cooperating on a daily basis with Team Leads Operations, City Operations Managers, Lean/Continuous Improvement Team and global functions in charge of relevant global projects.
We are looking for an open-minded autonomous specialist with an entrepreneurial attitude that can highly contribute to the team with:
- 2 - 4 years practical experience in project management/coordination
- Fluent English and Polish (written & spoken)
- Practical knowledge of Asana for project management and GSuite command
- Ability to work in an international environment with various complexities
- Ability to create a project pipeline and collect important information during the project
- Large portion of proactiveness and sense of ownership
- Interest in lean management and structuring processes
- A detail-oriented, organized and enthusiastic approach to your role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Chance to become a part of a dynamically growing international company
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- An opportunity to get organization's insights, global exposure and build cross-functional network within Just Eat Takeaway
- Full-time contract of employment, competitive salary, medical insurance, sport cards, contribution to ordering lunches at Pyszne.pl
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Safe workspace with home-office option