Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Projektant Obiektów Inżynieryjnych (BIM) / Design Coordinator (BIM) / Engineer
165 dni temu
Would you like to work in a professional multicultural environment and cooperate with the best specialists in engineering on mega transportation projects including road & rail developments, metro stations, tunnels, & underground facilities?
COWI Polska, as a part of international COWI group (www.cowi.com), is a leading consulting company operating in the engineering and GIS environment.
We are involved in many world-renowned projects, which include mega infrastructure works in Europe, Africa, North America, Middle East and Far East.
Engineering Coordinator/BIM: BIM coordinator/structural designer for metros, tunnels, and other underground structures.
- Management of global 3D, 4D, 5D… Building Interface Models (BIM) created by merging models from different disciplines (road, rail, arch, civil, structures, MEP) and different software (Bently, AutoCad, Revit, Navisworks, etc)
- Preparation & management of structural BIMs – primarily in Revit – including preparation of construction drawings, visual presentations, reporting, meetings, etc. (English)
- Coordination of geometrical interfaces and technical solutions between other engineering disciplines & architects – and our engineering team (primarily via Skype in English)
- Preparation of engineering calculations and reports (English)
- Development of details for construction drawings (conceptual, tender, & detailed design projects);
- FEM analysis
- Assisting with construction support services (management of RFIs)
- Working within a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural engineering practice
- Cooperation with other project leaders from COWI companies in Denmark, Sweden and Norway
- University graduate in Civil Engineering; a concentration/interest in civil/structural engineering or urban planning is preferred
- Experience with Revit, MicroStation/Inroads, AutoCad, Civil 3D, or other.
- Basics in computer programming
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good communication & report writing skills
- Availability for short trips abroad
- Candidate should be able to create basic models in BIM software, be sufficient in computer programing /merging of different file types, work with lead structural designer to create construction drawings, incl. reinforcement, assist/lead coordination meetings, and help with engineering calculations and/or CAD work during busy peaks
We are looking for an employee who is interested in software, is detailed, possesses good organisational, skills, and is able to think parametrically. The candidate should be strong in computer programming, and able to do traditional CAD work, BIM & drawing preparation, as well as engineering calculations as required. They should be flexible & adaptable to different expectations.
This is an ideal job for a young structural engineer to transition into a more traditional design role – or a civil engineer to develop into a group manager.
Key words for our company are: development, good communication, liberty, trust and cooperation. Every day we are committed to our goals and we work with maximum engagement and motivation.
- Challenging job with many interesting projects
- Cooperation with highly qualified personnel
- High personal development opportunities
- Work in multicultural environment, especially the Scandinavian countries
- Travel opportunities, short-term and long term
- Attractive employment conditions
External and internal training in the COWI Wrocław office
Training in COWI Group Companies in Scandinavia
Other external training